News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

For Sale: Rebuilt Cadillac 346 L-head Monobloc V8 Long Block w/ Parts - SOLD

Started by Resyke, September 26, 2021, 08:58:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Resyke

Hi,

I've recently acquired some Cadillac parts from a family member as part of a deal for a Volkswagen I wanted. He was an avid collector of older Cadillac's and I'd like to find a home for some of it. The main item is a rebuilt 346 flathead engine:

Professionally rebuilt long block. Engine was rebuilt with new pistons, bearings, etc then ended up in long term storage. Engine turns and has about a quart of clean oil in the pan.

I'm asking $1750 for the rebuilt long block itself but I'll include the transmission and any parts that were taken off the engine for free. I'm located in Orange County, California.

Hydra-matic transmission and any other parts I have to complete the engine I can provide free of charge but I cannot guarantee their condition. I have the intake manifold, exhaust manifolds, fuel pump, generator, carburetor, distributor, etc. If you would like additional photos of the engine or parts please DM me.

Thanks!