News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

70 Deville convertible - NOS driver side rear quarter- Fall Carlisle

Started by conv69, September 27, 2023, 10:53:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

conv69

* Not mine *
IF anyone is looking.. someone I know is heading to Fall Carlisle tomorrow with this quarter. He is only going to be there tomorrow and Friday. He is from near Albany NY.
NOS - GM part number 8738149

Asking price is $2500.00 but believe he will consider offers.

If you want to check it out his name is Steve and he will be at the following spaces with friends (Mopar guys).
NO- 47&48
NP- 49&50

~Rick

conv69

It is up on CraigsList now.

FYI
I have bought a few things on a couple of 3hr trips to his house and can vouch for him. (This is the last Caddy piece he has).
 Not like typical Craigslisters.. not a scammer and don't have to worry about where you are going with cash in your pocket..LOL

https://albany.craigslist.org/pts/d/duanesburg-nos-cadillac-convertible-gm/7676268289.html