News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1956 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special for sale

Started by billyoung, March 09, 2024, 04:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyoung

This 1956 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special for sale is NOT MINE. It is located on Cypress Gardens Boulevard in the City of Winterhaven Florida. The car does have factory air. I know nothing more. I took these three photos of it.
Age 69, Living in Gods waiting room ( Florida ) Owned over 40 Old Cadillac's from 1955's to 1990 Brougham's. Currently own a 1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible and a 1992 Cadillac 5.7 Brougham.

James Landi

Bill,

That year and model are certainly attractive, and it appears to be in reasonable condition.  Hoping a clc member will go and inspect.  Thanks for posting,  James

Lexi

One of my favorite cars. Looks like during a repaint all of the trunk lettering and V crest badging were lost or not installed. Looks like a car worth owning. Clay/Lexi

Brent Hladky #21519

billyoung

I did the posting and all three photos were instantly visible, now they are not and I cannot open them either.
Age 69, Living in Gods waiting room ( Florida ) Owned over 40 Old Cadillac's from 1955's to 1990 Brougham's. Currently own a 1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible and a 1992 Cadillac 5.7 Brougham.

Lexi

Yeah, the photos are gone and the files don't open. Also, I just logged in and 3 times some error notice popped up. Yet I saw the "green light" on beside my name, so I must have been logged in even though the pop up message indicated I was not. Clay/Lexi