News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1937 LaSalle Grille with Emblems for sale - $549 ***SOLD***

Started by Luxauto, June 27, 2019, 01:57:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luxauto

This Grille is in very Good/Excellent condition with no cracks, breaks, dents or repairs. It has very light pitting and could easily be polished up to use as is or get re chromed. One of the nicest ones available. Both emblems are included. OEM Original. Condition is Used. Shipped UPS/Insured $70 to lower 48. Contact me if you would like more info or pictures. Thanks for looking.***SOLD***

Luxauto

****Price reduced now $599****

Luxauto

carlhungness

The grille is worth the money, but I don't need one. I'm searching for a couple of '37 bumper guards in case you may have any.

Luxauto

Thanks for the kind comment. Sorry I do not have any other parts. This grille is in such beautiful condition I feel like I'm almost giving it away at this price.

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Where was that grille 30 + years ago when people were restoring those cars? That's when it would have brought top money.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

carlhungness

A man with a '36 Ford coupe just might have a use for it that will enhance both the car and the grille.

The Tassie Devil(le)

Sorry Carl,

Nothing looks nicer than an original Grille on a '36 Ford.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Luxauto

carlhungness

For Bruce: I really do have to agree the stock grille on the '36, or any other Ford does look the best. Upon occasion my chopped top attitude narrows, pun intended,  my thinking.
   Now that I have unpacked my own grille, I see the top emblem is bent significantly
and it is going to be with much trepidation that I take hammer in hand. I had enough heebie-jeebies when I started whacking on the ever so thin hood stainless that ultimately came out to perfection. Then again, I had extra pieces to call upon if all went pear shape.