News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Heater hose routing diagram for 1949

Started by Cadman-iac, January 18, 2024, 04:32:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadman-iac

I need to get a photo of the hose routing for a 49 Cadillac.
The reason I need it is I'm trying to figure out what the differences are between water pumps between the years of 1949 to 1962.

I have another thread concerning this, but the questions are getting lost in the length of the thread. So I thought I'd try asking for each specific year on a separate thread, and once I have all I need, then write a new thread for reference that hopefully will be locked and located near the top of one of the forums.

So anyone who has a 49, can you please supply me with a picture of how Cadillac ran the heater hoses, and maybe a few pictures of your water pump? 
My thanks for your assistance in this effort.

Rick
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"

Jay Friedman

Richard, I can email you a diagram showing how heater hoses were hooked up in '49.  (Don't know how to post them here.)  You'll find my email address in the Georgia section of the CLC directory.  I can also email you a photo of a '49 water pump.

Jay
1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

Cadman-iac

Jay,
 That will work. I'll PM you with my email address.
 Thank you for your time and effort.

Rick
CLC# 32373
1956 Coupe Deville A/C car "Norma Jean"