News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

73 eldo converts and 75 ht in MN

Started by TJ Hopland, May 20, 2008, 12:38:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ Hopland

I dont want to sell anything but I am loosing my free storage so some stuff is going to have to go. Here is what I have let me know what you are interested in and what your offer is. I dont have many pictures but will do my best to answer questions. I know a fair amount about this vintage Cads and Cad motors and can tell you where to get performance parts if that is what you are looking for. Some stuff is with me now in Maple Grove, other stuff is in Redwood Falls, St Cloud, and Cambridge MN USA

-Cadillac 500 block with crank with main caps still installed. I was told this was the original that came out of my low mileage 73 eldo and has never been machined. Is now covered in surface rust from years of storage. I also have a set of 76cc heads that I was told were rebuilt for the same block but are now also covered in surface rust from years of storage. I can tell you where to get the parts you would need to get 300-1000 HP out of this and swap info.

-1973 Cadillac Eldorado convert. White body in fair/poor condition, bad black top, white & green interior in pretty bad condition, seems mechanically solid for its age and condition. Serious electrical issues so no accys including top seem to work. I drove it to its current storage location 500 cubic inch engine seems to not have any serious problems and should have 76cc chamber heads.

-1973 Cadillac Eldorado convert. White body looks fairly good from 20 feet away, black top with small hole in it, brown interior in fair/ poor condition. Front end is pretty loose transmission slips in 2nd. 500 cubic inch engine seems to not have any serious problems and should have the 76cc chamber heads.

-1975 Cadillac Eldorado hard top. White body in fair condition some rust spots but not holes that I can recall. Black leather interior in good condition. I drove it 150 miles to its current location. 500 cubic inch engine seem to not have any serious problems and should have 120cc chamber heads.

-1978 Cadillac Coupe Deville. Brown. Red cloth interior. Solid but faded no rust holes. I put new brakes, hoses, and tune up in this car and have been driving it. Has 425 engine (same basic bock as the 472/500 so its an easy swap)and THM400 transmission.
73 Eldo convert w/FiTech EFI, over 30 years of ownership and counting
Somewhat recently deceased daily drivers, 80 Eldo Diesel & 90 CDV
And other assorted stuff I keep buying for some reason