News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Rare - 1989 Seville STS - Needs new home

Started by codewize, August 14, 2008, 09:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

codewize

I have a 1989 Cadillac Seville STS for sale. The car has 217k miles but runs great. This was the first year of the STS package and this is one of 1893 produced. With the exception of the few garage queens, this is the cleanest example of this cars I've personally ever seen

The car is red with a black top and tan interior. Pics available on request.

This was my daily driver for several years then went into hibernation for a while. The car sat for about a year and has now been gone through and brought back to life.

A list of new parts includes;
Fuel tank
Fuel lines
Brake lines
Ball joints
Tie-rods
Strut rod bushings
Struts and shocks
Brake pads, rotors and calipers
Tires
AC compressor and evap canister.

The car needs some care and could use some minor body work. The body is pin straight but has minor rust. I have to many vehicles, no room to store the car and would like to see it go to a good home.

All offers will be considered but I'd like to ask $3000 for the car. The car is located in Catskill NY, 12414
95 Fleetwood Brougham - May 2020 Self Starter
01 Custom Deville DTS
2011 CTS4 Luxury
2011 DTS Platinum