News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB- arm for tail light ( 1928 Cadillac )

Started by Rick Peterson #25685, December 12, 2009, 04:41:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rick Peterson #25685

Will take any condition... Come on Boys and Girls  help me out on this one  ;)...Thanks , Rick Peterson

Otto Skorzeny

I don't remember if I answered a question of yours before but if not, check the link below my signature. On it is a company speializing in late 20s and early 30s Cadillacs.

Also check Antique Auto Supply in Texas. He has a lot of oddball NOS stuff.
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Rick Peterson #25685

Thanks Otto, Yes ..I have downloaded your resource and it is Great help ..Have struck out on this one though. I'll try the place in Tx   Thanks, Rick

Otto Skorzeny

Another long shot is Bob Marx / Marx Parts but you never know.

Buy a Hemmings and go through it and/or place an ad.

This month, Hemming Online is free so check it out.

http://www.hemmingsdigital.com/hemmings/promo/
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Wayne Womble 12210

Do you mean the stanchion?  I think Jere Verdone had them in stainless. I don't know if his wife still has any parts since he died.  There was another guy Garth Carrier, I think, that also did them in brass.

Rick Peterson #25685

Yes ..the stanchion. Thanks for the tip Wayne. I'll I'll try Verdone.