News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1961 splash apron location

Started by pauls61cad, February 27, 2011, 06:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauls61cad

Does anyone know where the splash aprons for a 61 cad belong. I have the kit from Steele Rubber and it is like puzzle that does not fit, The old ones were removed and so I don't have anything to go by. I could use your input, Thank You, Paul Perreca

quadfins

Paul,
   Probably the best thing would be for me to crawl under, take photos, and send them to you. If the thunderstorms don't come tomorrow, I may have time after work. If I forget, remind me.

Jim
Jim Eccleston
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Senior Crown
DeCou Driving Award x 4

pauls61cad

Jim, if you would do that for me ,I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Paul

quadfins

Thunderstorms are keeping the car in the garage today, but a better forecast for tomorrow will let me take the photos.

Jim
Jim Eccleston
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Senior Crown
DeCou Driving Award x 4

quadfins

Hi Paul,
   I sent an email with the pics to your address. Please check and see if it made it through. When I get some time, I'll send an explanation of each pic.

Jim
Jim Eccleston
1961 Coupe de Ville
BATILAC
Senior Crown
DeCou Driving Award x 4

CarlSpackler

Hello just found this thread

I am also trying to install aprons and could sure use a diagram as well ...if you have some pictures/diagrams and can send then my way as well  would sure appreciate.

Thanks

J. Dziubin

jdziu@hotmail.com
60th Anniversary 1962 Eldorado Biarritz

Gunga Galunga