News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Various fifties caddy parts

Started by t walgamuth, January 12, 2012, 10:07:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

t walgamuth

I'll see if I can find his name and so forth.  I'll try to post a pic of the horns too but don't know when I'll have a chance.
Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

t walgamuth

Here are pictures of the 390 heads.
Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

Cadillac Nut

Thanks.  Those look nice!  I will be starting on my '59 and/or 60 sooner than expected, I'll let you know. 

Garrett

t walgamuth

the horns are 645, 646.  there is the relay attached has a number 775 on the bottom of the base.  all are delco remy oem parts.
Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

t walgamuth

Most of this stuff is still available.  I will post pics of the horns one of these days.  Sorry.  Busy.
Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

t walgamuth

horn pics.
Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

Cadillac Nut

Hi,
Thanks for the horn photos.  I did some research, these look like 1950-1953 horns.  They will fits other makes besides Cadillacs.  I couldn't pin them down to a specific year, I think they will work for all 3.

Regards,
Garrett

t walgamuth

Thanks for the info Garrett.\

The horns are still available.
Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

t walgamuth

really someone should make me some offer for all this stuff and come take it away.  If I get no more action on it I will be taking a bunch of it to the scrap yard soon.
Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

Jay Friedman

1949 Cadillac 6107 Club Coupe
1932 Ford V8 Phaeton (restored, not a rod).  Sold
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984
"If it won't work, get a bigger hammer."

Jay Friedman

Also, do you have a distributor?  If so, does it have the vacuum advance mechanism?  What is the model number of the distributor itself on the tag and does the vacuum advance have a model number stamped on it?
Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984

t walgamuth

I believe I have a starter and generator but last time I looked for them I could not find them.  I do have a distributor.  I'll take a look at it to see what it has and has not. 
Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

Cadillac Nut

Hi Tom,
What are you looking to get for some of this stuff?  i.e. hubcap centers, 52 hearse skirt, 50 grille, 51 generator,  52 hearse radiator, faded tail light lenses, etc.  Do you know the year of either intake manifold?  Most of this stuff is earlier than I usually deal with (I focus on mid 50s-1960), but if you really want it out of your hair, at the right price I might be interested.  I'm sure I will be owning several early 50s Cadillacs in the future...  And like I mentioned before I'd like to find a '51, 52, 53 hearse or ambulance.  A '59 would be nice too  ;D 

Thank you,
Garrett

t walgamuth

I would love to get $500 for all of it but also would love to move it all out so I am open to any reasonable offer.  I also have some hubcaps for some late fifties or sixties caddy which have white paint as the highlght in the center.  Probalby other things too.
Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

t walgamuth

Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

t walgamuth

STill available as noted in original ad with sold pieces noted.
Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

jyinger

51-52-53  exterior door handles?

Jon   jyinger1email addresses not permitted
Jon Yinger

t walgamuth

The only body Part I still have is the short fender skirt with stainless trim from the fifty two ambulance.
Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

t walgamuth

Tom walgamuth

Retired Cad enthusiast

Jay Friedman

Does the distributor for parts have its model number plate on it?  If so, what is the model number on it?  In addition, does the distributor have its vacuum advance mechanism.  If so, does the vacuum advance have a model number on it and, if so, what is it?  I might be interested, so please reply with the price of the distributor.  Thanks,

Decatur, Georgia
CLC # 3210, since 1984