News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

If anyone is looking for a Mirage

Started by Dan LeBlanc, February 16, 2016, 09:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan LeBlanc

Dan LeBlanc
1977 Lincoln Continental Town Car

"Cadillac Kid" Greg Surfas 15364

Good looking car.  Replacement of the rear axle bearings tells me the car has had some severe use, and with 90K on the clock a motor is probably due.  However if I had seen this before I bought and restored my Paris I personally would have jumped.
Greg Surfas
Cadillac Kid-Greg Surfas
Director Modified Chapter CLC
CLC #15364
66 Coupe deVille (now gone to the UK)
72 Eldo Cpe  (now cruising the sands in Quatar)
73 Coupe deVille
75 Coupe deElegance
76 Coupe deVille
79 Coupe de ville with "Paris" (pick up) option and 472 motor
514 inch motor now in '73-

NickD

This vehicle has also been on eBay, quite a few times since January. If I remember correctly his starting bid was around 15,500.

Rod Dahlgren #19496

I have one in my back yard in Napa ca. 1977 Eldorado base.. Has the working tailgate. Red with padded black vinyl top. Same style vinyl used on the high end El Camino only in 1972. I dont know what company did the conversion. Body and interior fair-- Alloy wheels. Needs front fender inserts. Biggest paroblem is engine-- Someone has taken timing cover off --- and more-- But I have a REALLY NICE RUNNING 76 engine and trans. I had not thought about selling it al tall.. But I need to let go of some of my cars. 5 grand takes it all.
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?