News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

South Florida Region Cadillac show Sunday

Started by billyoung, November 10, 2023, 07:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billyoung

We will be be attending this show Sunday, this will be the third time attending and I think this show rivals a Grand National. I attended the 1995 and 2011 Grand Nationals and the cars that attend this show rival. The Dealer removes ALL new cars from their property and put classic Cadillac's in their showroom, the food vending is excellent the Dealer goes out of their way to make the whole experience memorable for every attendee. I recommend it.
Age 69, Living in Gods waiting room ( Florida ) Owned over 40 Old Cadillac's from 1955's to 1990 Brougham's. Currently own a 1968 Cadillac DeVille Convertible and a 1992 Cadillac 5.7 Brougham.