News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WTB 1948 49 coupe rear fender chrome spears - cores or better HELP!

Started by Rod Dahlgren #19496, November 04, 2015, 08:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Been looking for these a while now. YES, I spoke with the person that has the dies to make new ones. He says he has no plan to make any. If anyone knows him well enough to get more info or help, I sure would appreciate any help at all. I am certainly willing to take on a set that is rusted and needs welding. I am NOT sure I want to get a "restored set" UNLESS I know for certain they still have the correct arc (fit the fenders)
Anyone??? This is a totally restored series 61 coupe trying to make it as correct as possible. I have done the correct leather-grain interior, worked on several paint combinations to get the "correct" Amherst Blue.. I NEED to get these two trim parts so I can move this project forward.
I am trying to post a picture-- See what happens here.
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

Rod Dahlgren #19496

Anyone know who is doing any casting of big long pieces like this? 
Did You Drive Your Cadillac Today?

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Rod,
I think this would be a great project for the Napa Flash. LOL
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.