News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1961 Series 62 convertible interior door and quarter panels

Started by dbzsjones, October 19, 2023, 06:29:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dbzsjones

I'm in search of interior panels for a 1961 series 62 convertible with PVW and Power Locks.  I have the trim plates the switches go in on the arm rest, and I have the ashtrays and switches for the back.  I'm really in need of the metal plate that goes behind the pull handle, with the lock switch, and the trim that separates the leather from the carpet on the door panel, as well at the trim for the mirror adjuster.  Not sure if the horizontal ribbed piece behind the door handle is part of the handle assembly or the door panel, but if part of the panel I need that as well.  Of course if  you have a full set of interior panels you want to unload as a package I'd be interested.  Original color is blue, but I plan to reupholster so it doesn't really matter.
Any help or suggestions greatly appreciated.
Del