News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Wanted 1939 lasalle tailight housings in any condition

Started by Greg Mouton, February 09, 2010, 12:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Mouton

I am in need of lasalle 1939  tailights housing and bezels in any condition its a rat rod
Greg Mouton  337 783 9177

Mark Lowery

Greg,
I see that the 39's appear to be stand alone items, being different than the 37-38's before and the 40's after.  Notice that you are not looking for lenses so assume you've found something else that will fit and undoubtedly is more available.  I have a pair of 37-38 housings that I purchased for the lenses, but the lens itself is an entirely different shape, though the housings may fit the 39 fender.  Given that you want them for a rat rod, perhaps they aren't even going on Cad/LaSalle fenders anyway.

Mark Lowery, CLC #25216

Bruce Berghoff-CLC-1476

Hey Greg... Too bad you don't need lenses !  :( Here's a pair I've been told by other Cadillac & LaSalle owners - "Only a Rat-Rodder would love ! "  ;D bb

Tom Myers

Quote from: Greg Mouton on February 09, 2010, 12:05:31 PM
I am in need of lasalle 1939  tailights housing and bezels in any condition its a rat rod
Greg Mouton  337 783 9177
Greg,
I have a pair of 50 series LaSalle tail light housings ,They are off the parts car you bought from me.They are glassbeaded and painted black. $65.00 each + shipping
Plese email me at tecjmyers@verizon.net
Tom #15522

Greg Mouton

thank you guys for the replies   I have found the tail lights I need but I still could need     1 bezel

1337 783 9177  moutonmusic@aol.com