News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Cold and efficient, works great. If you want it warmer, that's what the temp lever is for.
General Discussion / Re: 55 cadillac rear seat
Last post by Cadman-iac - Today at 09:29:39 PM
  The seat back is installed first, it hooks to the package shelf on the 3 or 4 hooks that stick out from it. Hook it then on the bottom there is a metal piece that you fold over the tabs on each side of the seat back at the bottom, if that makes sense. I haven't done one in quite a while, but I believe the metal tabs go through a slot on the bottom of each side on the seat back.
Once that's in place, install the seat bottom by inserting it under the back and push the front edge down into the holes in the floor. I believe those are square.

Hope this helps and I haven't confused you. It's fairly easy and simple. Good luck and enjoy.

Rick
General Discussion / 55 cadillac rear seat
Last post by alzink - Today at 08:47:36 PM
May sound odd, but I'm having a difficult time putting the back seat in after removing.Looked in the manual and apparently it's so simple that it's not addressed. Question: does the front of the
seat go in first to the open squares and the back pushed down, or slid in attempting to align the open squares.
I know it sounds simple but I don't want to over bend the upright cushion

Many thanks
General Discussion / Re: 1975 Eldorado just sold fo...
Last post by Joe G 12138 - Today at 08:09:55 PM
        I never thought I would hear anyone complain about too many pictures, or too much information, especially with internet sales. Especially when that kind of money is involved. Usually the opposite is the case; selective camera position to accentuate the positive and distract from the negative, and no way to see from different angles. And after the auction the complaint that that view where the fault was was never shown.
        I've got nothing to do with this sale or anyone involved; but as a buyer of other things I sure appreciate as many pictures as I can get. Just my opinion...
View only. Not participate.
General Discussion / Re: What's Going On Here
Last post by Bryan J Moran - Today at 07:19:20 PM
Tim, key word there is "access".  Non members will be able to view but not navigate any content. If they see a thread they would like to comment on, or scam on, then they need to be a member, pay the $25 and join.
General Discussion / Re: What's Going On Here
Last post by Art Director - Today at 07:12:46 PM
Quote from: The Tassie Devil(le) on Today at 12:07:19 AMNow, after the 15th May, only Dues-paying CLC Members will be allowed to access the Forum, and if they are newly joining, they cannot automatically join, but have to be approved by the Administrators or Moderators.

Bruce. >:D

Hey Bruce, I thought the general public could view the Forum, but not be able to send PMs nor post messages.
Technical / Authenticity / Re: 1941 60 Special divider w...
Last post by harry s - Today at 06:49:58 PM
My '41 67 Series has a divider window. It is a strange set up to say the least. The electric motor is the same as a reversible heater motor. I have the factory information on the system and will try and post it. Hopefully you can read the print.    Harry
For Sale - Cars / Cadillac Powered Stuart Tank A...
Last post by harry s - Today at 06:16:43 PM
This beautifully restored tank is for sale at an online auction. Located in Iowa. https://www.proxibid.com/1943-WWII-M5A1-Stuart-Tank-sn-3871/lotInformation/83312643&scrollLocationOnCatalog=6739.2001953125
High bid $98K with 17 days to go.   Harry
For Sale - Parts / Re: 1956 thru 1964 Cadillac , ...
Last post by Big Fins - Today at 05:40:12 PM
Jeez Doug. Where were you 15 years ago when I needed all of these trans parts that you are listing? I did get them from another long lost CLC member, but not sure whatever happened to him.