News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1959 Cadillac horn ring $1200 SOLD

Started by Mococad guy, December 24, 2023, 09:49:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mococad guy

I have a 59 Cadillac horn ring for sale in Boyds, MD. It is original Cadillac part unbroken, in great shape. It can be mounted on a car right away, as it is not in that bad of shape. A better cleaning and polishing would be in order. For perfection, it can be rechromed.
I am a member of the Potomac Region in Boyds, MD.
I am thinking $1200 is fair. I prefer dealing in person, I can ship too.
I can hold it for pick up from Carlisle or Hershey (cash in person) with a deposit, I attend all 3 shows religiously.

I have two sets of skirts in good shape, a set of 4 fender bubble spears for the rear (regular steel, not stainless), front top of the fender gunsight trim and the stainless spears. Front hood extension stainless trim, and trunk stainless trim ( regular and Eldorado) both with nicks.
Rear top of the fender stainless trim (coupe and 4door). And a whole bunch more

Mococad guy

This horn ring is now SOLD. Many 59 parts available