News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

61-62 Fenders Restored

Started by hotrodln, April 17, 2024, 10:12:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotrodln

OK I have two front fenders for sale. suitable for a 61 or 62. These were used fenders from a texas junkyard that i had for years. I have now restored them to like new condition. They were bead blasted to white metal, small spots of rust cut out and new 18 gauge steel welding in. They have been bodyworked and blocked sanded numerous time. they are ready for paint. The price is 1200 a piece. That may sound like a allot, but go ahead and shop for a used fender...then ask your bodyshop what would they charge to get it ready for paint. you will be into it for 2k a piece easily. I am located near Albany NY. Anyone can come and have a look before you buy. These are really nice. Pat 518 821 3899image000000.jpg
Pat Prendergast

hotrodln

yes they are still here. both of them. I live near albany NY do you want the address? you can also call my cell 518 821 3899 thanks Pat
Pat Prendergast

The Tassie Devil(le)

Anderson71 has been deleted and banned.   Including his posts.

Apologies for not getting to it sooner, but the site was down yesterday.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon