News:

Please note that the Forums will be in Maintenance Mode, i.e. not accessible, this coming Wednesday, May 15th, This is to make backups and carry out the changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members. The start of the transition is planned for around 9 a.m. EDT, and is expected to last between four and eight hours.

Main Menu

1954/ 1955 fleetwood fender skirts ? still lookin for answer 9/30/15

Started by lettercarrierc2, September 29, 2015, 06:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lettercarrierc2

hello  (NEW MEMBER) ; i aquired a small lot of cadillac fender skirts , not a caddy guy , but a picker ( reseller), please search on ebay # 231545781894, these were tagged by former owner , 1954/55 4 dr cadillac , a buyer is asking me if these will fit his 1955 fleetwood, can any of you caddy people help ? , thanks  g spoden  ...mn

P W Allen CLC# 20193

Gary,

According to the Master Parts Book, the Model 62 and the 60 Special skirts are different. The differences could be length, different trim or both. I'm not sure of the 54/55 cars, but I can tell you the 53 cars used two different lengths and trim. The coupes, convertibles and the 60 specials used the same longer skirt, but the 60 special had different trim. See if you can get a measurement from your buyer and match it up to your parts.
Paul
53 Coupe
Twin Turbine