News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Not A Joke: Cimarron Wanted to Buy

Started by JayRudig390, August 21, 2022, 09:56:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayRudig390

I'm looking to buy a low mileage (75k miles or less) Cadillac Cimarron, any year, preferably the D'oro version.
 Feel free to call or text me with any leads. Thank you ! Area c0de: Four 1 four 915-9383

Jay

Harley Earl

Quote from: JayRudig390 on August 21, 2022, 09:56:00 AMI'm looking to buy a low mileage (75k miles or less) Cadillac Cimarron, any year, preferably the D'oro version.
 Feel free to call or text me with any leads. Thank you ! Area c0de: Four 1 four 915-9383

Jay

Did you find one? 

Yep, I'm aware this is an old post.  Wanting to close the loop to see if my continuing quest is worthwhile...
Hoping for a Standard Trans Cimarron

Previous
1950 Series 61 Sedan - Savoy Gray
1974 Coupe de Ville - Victorian Amber Firemist
1959 Coupe de Ville - Brenton Blue
And 20 "other" Cadillacs from the 40s to the 80s

V63

I had a 1987 cimmeron, it was a v6, with the digital dash. Charcoal with red leather.

It was a great car,  but we did have issues with the entire digital dash going dark in high heat, just wonderful for desert use🤦🏻�♂️.

As trivia... I want to say the same seats were also used in the 82 'touring edition' eldorado?

JayRudig390