News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1981 Diesel Eldorado 100,000 miles, $5,000 NOT MINE

Started by Bryan J Moran, December 05, 2023, 03:40:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan J Moran

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/287222447389347?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Acddc1f51-8c1c-4267-856c-b3d427c6a8b6

1981 Cadillac Eldorado · Coupe · Driven 100,090 miles

A1981 Cadillac Eldorado diesel with 100,090 miles. This is a very nice car with a diesel V8 engine. This is a two-owner car and the previous owner stated the original diesel engine was changed in 1985 when the car had 30k miles. Approximately 70k on this 2nd diesel engine. This engine runs grwat. Dual power seats, 8 track player, factory CB, and leather.

The car is very nice inside and out. Rides like you are floating down the road. The leather seats are in perfect shape. The headliner is great. The carpet is clean. The engine and trunk compartments are clean. New Hankook tires with less than 500 miles on them.

New pair of batteries. New belts and exhaust. The paint is nice and shiny with a few flaws and dings. There is a scratch on the lower driver's door and two dings on the trunk, shown in pictures. Please contact me through messenger. $5000 OBO. Trades also considered. Located in Albert Lea Southern Minnesota.

CLC 35000 in number only

James Landi

What a hoot!  Looks to be in reasonable condition... these diesel were (are)  noisy. I'd take this one over the first one you posted, as I believe this owner is honest, and the other owner is truly suspect.  Thanks for posting Bryan... This could be an occasional car for rural driving.  James