News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Recent posts

Quote from: Tom Boehm on Today at 03:25:58 PMMy one experience with him many years ago was very different than the stories told here. He must have been an acquired taste.
I agree!!
General Discussion / Re: Ed Cholakian, 1935–2024
Last post by Carfreak - Today at 03:35:50 PM
Quote from: Tom Boehm on Today at 03:25:58 PMMy one experience with him many years ago was very different than the stories told here. He must have been an acquired taste.

His prices could be very substantial and he stood behind them. 

When a friend contacted Ed to purchase a coil for his pre-war Cadillac and was quoted $300 almost 25 years ago, the friend responded 'I don't want a box of them, just one'  LOL!
Last post by Tom Boehm - Today at 03:25:58 PM
My one experience with him many years ago was very different than the stories told here. He must have been an acquired taste.
I normally do not ban members; the moderators look after this. But I think it is quite obvious that he is a scammer.

Stefan
This might have been a dealer installed unit but it is definitely an aftermarket one. Cadillac itself provided a complete system in a box for dealer installation that had all of the components of the factory installed system
Greg Surfas
Last post by Cadillac Jack 82 - Today at 02:24:24 PM
I've bought some items from him in the past.  RIP.
General Discussion / Re: Weight of '60 390/trans co...
Last post by Moody - Today at 02:18:47 PM
I've heard 900 lbs complete.
Last post by Lexi - Today at 02:12:44 PM
Dealt with him on the phone and he was always friendly and informative with me. RIP Ed and my condolences to his family and friends. Clay/Lexi
General Discussion / Weight of '60 390/trans combo
Last post by bigoilman - Today at 02:10:19 PM
I've seen posts saying the 390 "dressed" is rougly 725 lbs.  Anyone know what the transmission weighs or the weight of the combo?

Thank you.
Restoration Corner / Re: 1951 Cadillac series62 sed...
Last post by cadillacjack - Today at 01:58:34 PM
Love the tail lights !  nice job on those.  Your going to have a real beauty.