News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

CLC 2007 Las Vegas Sign

Started by Chuck Patton, October 22, 2018, 06:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck Patton

For Sale CLC 2007 Las Vegas Grand National Field Display Laminated Sign. Price includes shipping $125 (24in x 24in)
Appraiser-Broker-Consultant
Past CLC National Board Director
Past CLCMRC Director
Past CLC Motor City Region President
CLC 1959-60 Cadillac Chapter Director
CLC Life Member #23147

STS05lg

Chuck,

REALLY, lets see, someone pilfers a sign from the show field at the 2007 CLC GN and puts it up for sale on the CLC Fourm. COME ON.  :o :o :o :o :o

I was wondering why after the awards banquet at the 2017 GN I witnessed some of our fellow members grabbing the signs we had made for the for the event at McLean and just walking off with them. I thought they just wanted them as souvenirs. Although it would have been more professional to ask one of the Potomac or Valley Forge Region members if it would have been OK to have one rather then just taking them.  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

But to have one and put it up for sale on the CLC Forum takes the cake. But I have been told that those Motor City Region members are a unique bunch  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Chuck Patton

Hello Lynn

I hope you are well.

I understand your opinion on pilfering. I live in Los Angeles and I am a member of the SoCal Region. Additionally I left the McLean Grand National early Saturday because I had a family commitment Sunday morning. Also I purchased this item and two others October 14 2018, at the Pomona Swap Meet.

I concur that Cadillac & LaSalle Club Grand National Meet items should not be "grabbed" but cherished.

If you have any questions I will answer them.

Thanks
Chuck
Appraiser-Broker-Consultant
Past CLC National Board Director
Past CLCMRC Director
Past CLC Motor City Region President
CLC 1959-60 Cadillac Chapter Director
CLC Life Member #23147

STS05lg

Hey Chuck,

All is well, sorry if you took offense. I was trying to be sarcastic, used the faces to high light I was not trying to be insulting..

I realize things end up on e-bay and at swap meets. I just found it unusual for a GN sign to end up for sale on the forum.

Best,

Lynn