News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Reduced prices

Started by Bob Hoffmann CLC#96, February 26, 2024, 05:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Guys,
I have hundreds of parts. Nice used & NOS. NO salt belt junk here!! If I advertised a part in the last few years & you hesitated because of price, please contact me directly at bobscads@comcast.net.  Please don't use the PM system!! Most of my parts are 1941 up to 1970. I don't have a list. If you're doing a high point restoration on a 70 Deville we need to talk for sure. I have a extensive NOS collection.
 Thanks, Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Dave Ventresca

Bob, would you have the special bolts and thick washers for a 49 cad hood. the ones that hold the hood to the hinge, not the hinge to the firewall. the body shop lost them. thanks Dave

Dave Ventresca

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Sorry Dave,
 I never had any 49 items.
 Bob

Dave CLC#16900

Hi Bob, I probably asked when I was there picking up the posi rear axle, but do you have any 1956 Eldorado parts?  Like the 3 way rear view mirror, etc.  My driver's red floor mat is missing a rubber strip as well.

Dave
Dave CLC#16900

1956 C 6237SDX ELS
1975 C 6CD47 CDV

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Hi Dave,
 Sorry but I have nothing.
Bob

Dave CLC#16900

Dave CLC#16900

1956 C 6237SDX ELS
1975 C 6CD47 CDV