News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

WANT BUY

Started by FRANKS, February 01, 2016, 12:55:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANKS

Wanted for my 41 convert:

fly wheel cover, wiper arms & blades (both sides), door mirror(both sides), chrome plate over arm rest (driver side), and rear fenders skirts,

Frank Stagnitto

Barry M Wheeler #2189

Try Bob's Buicks for the King Bee mirrors for 1941 Buick Super/Roadmaster convertibles. You could at least ask about the top chrome for the driver's side. If you absolutely have to have it, Cadillacs of the Forties will have it.
Barry M. Wheeler #2189

1981 Cadillac Seville
1991 Cadillac Seville

FRANKS

GOOD MORNING BERRY,

THANX REPLY.....ROGER....WILL FOLLOW YOUR SUGGESTION. I ALSO BELONG TO THE BCA AND SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF BOB'S AS THE '41 BUICK ROADERMASTER CONVERT. IS THE SAME "C" BODY AS THE '41 CAD "C" BODY CONVERT.

HAVE A GREAT DAY,

FRANK

Bob Hoffmann CLC#96

Frank,
Those are the same repro mirrors that everyone sells. Cheaper than NOS but ... they ARE a repro. There IS a difference.
Bob
1968 Eldorado slick top ,white/red interior
2015 Holden Ute HSV Maloo red/black interior.

Too much fun is more than you can have.

Cadcliff

Parts for you Frank or for DeRosa's Convertible that I got for him?
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon x3
1956 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon- One of two
1955 Eldorado- bronze
1961 Cadillac Biarritz-bucket seats
1964 CDV- Silver/Red Every option
1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1940 and 1941 60S
1961 Cadillac Convertible
1965 Cadillac Convertible