News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1962 Sedan Deville Unfinished Frame Off Restoration. $21500 obo - NJ

Started by Jerome.beckman, November 26, 2023, 06:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerome.beckman

1962 Sedan Deville 60K original mile car when restoration began. All matching numbers everything.  Over $35K invested.

Asking $21,500.

Unfinished frame off restoration that has sat 15 years.  Body was off the frame 2004/2005, media blasted and minor rust repair was completed.  Lots of pictures (actual pictures, before digital, lol) of car in bare metal before primer.
Interior is perfect, all new leather
Engine and transmission were fully rebuilt (with receipts) with no millage on them.

15 years ago I had to move and I put up the car unfinished in a metal building on my parents property.  Said once I bought a house with a garage I would finish it. Never Did.

The paint has an issue with a few minor bubbles on top of fins and drivers door. 

Time for me to move on, I am never going to finish it.  I did go over and start it TODAY. 

I am happy to go over everything with a serious buyer and I will look for pictures and receipts, I have a binder somewhere but I moved 4 times since the car was restored.