News:

Please note that the Forums will be in Maintenance Mode, i.e. not accessible, this coming Wednesday, May 15th, This is to make backups and carry out the changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members. The start of the transition is planned for around 9 a.m. EDT, and is expected to last between four and eight hours.

Main Menu

Brand New Sanden Air Compressor & Brackets For 1973-4-5 Cadillac Never Used

Started by carlhungness, April 17, 2023, 05:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

carlhungness

I purchased from Vintage Air a Sanden 508 air compressor model number S6664 and the attendant bracket kit to fit my 500" Cadillac engine. The compressor sells for $280 and the bracket kit is $125. My engine uses a single groove pulley, 3/4" belt, 5/8" pulley. The Sanden unit I have has two grooves, each. 0.410 wide (which I believe fits the '73-76 engine). I bought the parts nearly two years ago so they cannot be returned. Retail price of the parts is $405 plus I spent $40 to black powder coat the brackets,and they look lovely. I'll sell the lot for $200 plus shipping.I  My e mail is carlhungnes@frontier.com phone 812 273-2472

Baloo

Hello Carl,
I know this is over 6 months old, but by any chance do you still have the Sanden AC compressor for sale?
I am in MAgnolia (just N of Houston).
I have a 73 Eldo.
Thanks.