News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Lead: 1995 Fleetwood Wagon, yes wagon, for Sale on BAT

Started by GBrown #8092, January 15, 2024, 10:15:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Landi

I entirely agree, it's attractive .. especially the rear tail gate treatment. Leaves me wondering why this design was not mass produced and marketed.  You could add this to your fleet, Glenn.  James

badpoints

Probably not produced because they had the Buick Roadmaster wagon.

GBrown #8092

James, I'll make room in the garage if you would like to gift it for me. Neat car in my humble opinion, and currently at a reasonable price.
However, having recently renewed my interest in that vintage of Fleetwood, I have been reminded that they lack the headroom of the Impala and Roadmaster of that similarplatform.  As a gift, I'd find a way;-)

Glenn

James Landi

Glenn,

As my beloved grandma used to say, "Jamesy, if I win the lottery, I'll buy you that car."  (She also used to say, "Save your pennies, so you can buy what you want.")   Happy day to you Glenn.  Best personal regards, James