News:

Please note that the Forums will be in Maintenance Mode, i.e. not accessible, this coming Wednesday, May 15th, This is to make backups and carry out the changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members. The start of the transition is planned for around 9 a.m. EDT, and is expected to last between four and eight hours.

Main Menu

Muhammad Ali Museum GN 2019

Started by nysdarkblue, January 18, 2019, 11:44:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nysdarkblue

Hi, I would like to find out if anyone may be interested in going to the Ali Museum. I am personally going on Thursday June 15th. I called up and found out the rates which are: ADULT - $14, SENIOR - $13 (65& UP), CHILD 6-12 - $9, STUDENT (ID REQUIRED) - $10, MILITARY (ID REQUIRED) - $10. There is also a group rate for 20 or more people, which I am working on. Be ADVISED, this will be a private tour/ group which is NOT sanctioned by the CLC. Everything done will be on your/our own. Of course, if interested, you may go any time you care to. I was advised that it is only 15 mins., by vehicle, away from the Crowne Plaza. I will be arriving on the 12th and we can hook up later in the week. By a show of HANDS who is interested, I will work on a group rate. Thank You!
Bill Estes
1990 Cadillac Brougham
2008 Cadillac DTS
2015 SRX

Chuck Patton

Hello Bill

I appreciate you for planning this Tour.
Appraiser-Broker-Consultant
Past CLC National Board Director
Past CLCMRC Director
Past CLC Motor City Region President
CLC 1959-60 Cadillac Chapter Director
CLC Life Member #23147

nysdarkblue

Hi Chuck, right now it's just me going and you if you care to hook up with me. As I said, I am just throwing this out there to see if anyone else would be interested. If enough people are interested we can get a group thing going. Again, this would be totally on our own.
Bill Estes
1990 Cadillac Brougham
2008 Cadillac DTS
2015 SRX

nysdarkblue

Actually, got my days messed up. If interested in accompanying me, I will be going Thursday, June 13th. I just found out that the group rate of 20 or more people would be $12 per person plus tax. Thank you!
Bill Estes
1990 Cadillac Brougham
2008 Cadillac DTS
2015 SRX