News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1956 Sedan de Ville for parts

Started by cadparts58, April 07, 2013, 11:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cadparts58

I'm starting to part out a 1956 Sedan de Ville. If anyone needs parts let me know. Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

chstitans42

If you still have this parts car, or anything left from it, let me know.
thanks!

cadparts58

Ben,
  I still have quite a few parts from this car. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I have. I will be at Hershey in spots RWB 27-28. Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

Christopher Petti

Hi,
  I am looking for a Exhaust Manifold for the 365 Driver side, As well as about 3 manifold bolts.  I also need a Dipstick tube.

Thanks,

Chris
And uses too much gas
Some folks say it's too old
And that it goes too fast
But my love is bigger than a Honda
It's bigger than a Subaru
Hey man there's only one thing
And one car that will do
Anyway we don't have to drive it
Honey we can park it out in back
And have a party in your pink Cadillac

Coupe Deville

Do you still have the gas tank?

Thanks

-Gavin
-Gavin Myers CLC Member #27431
"The 59' Cadillac says more about America than a whole trunk full of history books, It was the American Dream"

cadparts58

Frank Puma #10721

txturbo

If you still have parts for sale....I need 6 of the "C" shaped trim pieces on the quarter panels, trunk lock, rear view mirror and maybe an air cleaner.
D. Roden
1956 Coupe De Ville PINK
1963 Cadillac Sedan De Ville

cadparts58

Dan,
  Of the parts you asked for, I still have the complete air cleaner assembly. It looks like the previous owner started to strip the paint off and it is down to bare metal in spots. It looks to be in good shape. If you like, I can email you pictures. I'll need your email to send pictures and price. Thanx Frank
Frank Puma #10721

txturbo

D. Roden
1956 Coupe De Ville PINK
1963 Cadillac Sedan De Ville

Amer Ahmad

I need the following parts for the 6 way power seat of a 1956 cadillac Sedan Deville
1. Actuator motor with relay and screw rod
2. Three solenoids for the tilt and forward movement

Kindly let me know if still available.

Amer Ahmad
Amer Ahmad
1930 Cadillac V-16 702298 & 1956 Sedan deville
1929 Packard 740
1928 RR Phantom I
1975 De Tomaso Deauville
1945 Indian Chief, 1949 Harley WL 45 with Steib Chair
.470 NE Double Rifle
Dobby the Labrador