News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1949 Series 62 Sedan

Started by MB49Caddy, June 06, 2016, 08:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MB49Caddy

This is a sad day for me, but it is time to part with my 1949 Series 62 Sedan. I purchased the car from Joe Cutler on 12/27/2012. I am really going to miss it. I have just had the front power seat fixed so it is fully functional and had the front seat padding replaced while keeping the OEM seat cover. I also replaced the exhaust pipe which had failed. About 70% original paint.

This is NOT a show car but a beautiful driver that has been babied and I would prefer to sell it to someone who will keep it OEM but hey, it is a free world.

I have kept the car completely OEM. I have records from Joe and from my time of ownership and we know the original purchaser...

I have lots of information about the car, and Joe can vouch for the old girl. She is a great car. Starts and runs perfectly fine.

The car has 39811 original miles, but will have a few more as I take her out one more time before we part ways.

Lots of pics if you are interested let me know. I am going to put the car up for consignment with Classic Cars of Fredericksburg and the asking price will be $15900 or best reasonable offer.
"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right." - Abraham Lincoln

MB49Caddy

More pics.
"Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right." - Abraham Lincoln

MB49Caddy

a few more

MB49Caddy

a few more...

harry s

Matt, I agree it is a very nice car to be enjoyed. I also feel your pain. Good luck selling.        Harry
Harry Scott 4195
1941 6733
1948 6267X
2011 DTS Platinum