News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1937 Broadmoor Cadillac

Started by Zach Lamberti, January 13, 2009, 02:42:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zach Lamberti

I am attempting to obtain information on the 1937 Cadillac sightseeing cars used by the Broadmoor Hotel near Colorado Springs, CO that took guests to the top of Pike's Peak.  These cars had a distinctive removable canvas roof section.  Any information regarding these cars would be greatly appreciated...specifically, but not limited to, how many were originally used at the Broadmoor and whether any of these cars survive today.  Any photographs would also be very helpful.  Thanks in advance for any and all information.

Zach Lamberti   

Otto Skorzeny

There are several photos at Yann's Cadillac Data Base.

http://www.car-nection.com/yann/Dbas_txt/prof3739.htm
fward

Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for YOURSELF

HUGE VENDOR LIST CLICK HERE

Cadcliff

Here are a couple of different pictures that I have had in my "Broadmoor" files.
When I was doing my research on my 55 Broadmoors with the Hotel years ago, they had some of the pictures of the 37 and some others.
I do recall talking to a CLC member years ago, maybe at the Denver Grand National meet that said that he had one or more of the 37's.

Cliff
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon x3
1956 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon- One of two
1955 Eldorado- bronze
1961 Cadillac Biarritz-bucket seats
1964 CDV- Silver/Red Every option
1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1940 and 1941 60S
1961 Cadillac Convertible
1965 Cadillac Convertible

Cadcliff

Here are a couple of different pictures that I have had in my "Broadmoor" files.
When I was doing my research on my 55 Broadmoors with the Hotel years ago, they had some of the pictures of the 37 and some others.
I do recall talking to a CLC member years ago, maybe at the Denver Grand National meet that said that he had one or more of the 37's.

Cliff
Cliff Graubard
CLC #1430

1955 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon x3
1956 Cadillac Broadmoor Wagon- One of two
1955 Eldorado- bronze
1961 Cadillac Biarritz-bucket seats
1964 CDV- Silver/Red Every option
1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz
1940 and 1941 60S
1961 Cadillac Convertible
1965 Cadillac Convertible