News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Newer Used Cadillac Wanted For Mom!

Started by Eldorado_64, May 31, 2008, 02:36:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldorado_64

Hi folks. My mom wants a newer but used Cadillac to travel but better on gas then our old ones of corse but want to try to keep the big and long car feel for comfort. I have not kept up w/ last 10yrs of Cadillac features and options. Can you folks fill me in on what models and years offered what per the various years since the 90's on? If we cant get a roomy long Fleetwood of the last rear wheel drives, then she just wants an Eldorado Touring Coupe. I will eventually hunt donw a options list if you guys have good leads for this newer stuff on the net, but if some of you actual recent Cadillac owners can recall what neat new items were introduced to what years and models so I can pick a good one, I'd really like that much. To give an example, her last big car was a 1976 Coupe 'de Ville and loved it for a roomy 2 door w/ nice big back seat and trunk.

I would like to stay under $12K and deal w/ origional. I dont mind doing complete engine and running chasis overhaul but it should be in clean interior condition and good body surface. I preffer a California origional car.

Thankx,
Brandon in CA
1964 Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado Biarritz & Sixty-Special
Cadillac, "The Only Way"

grinch

Peter Mason CLC #24665
Charlotte, NC
1968 Deville Convertible in progress
1989 Sedan DeVille

brian faull clc#25881

I have a 2002 deville with 89000 miles black on black leather, lots of options. I am asking $9000 or best offer. If your interested call me at 412 952 6027. Thanks, Brian.
brian faull clc#25881