News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1966 Eldorado

Started by Mike Turner, June 15, 2008, 07:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Turner

Is anyone interested in a 1966 Eldorado?  This is silver outside with black interior.  It was a California car all of its life, but now resdies in Washington State.  It was left outside in So. Ca. and is very faded.  No rust, and no body damage.  It has been garaged while here in WA ST.  I also have  the parts, power bucket seats and console to convert this to bucket seats and console which was a very rare option for this model.  Yes, these parts are alow in black.  I have never tried to start this car, but it was a running car when found and brought up here in 2004.  I have some NOS parts for this car that only go with the car when it is bought.

If you are serious, I can send pictures.  I am open to serious offers.  I would like to see it go to a good home.  I serioulsy have too many projects right now.