News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

my 1954 Coupe deville is up for sale

Started by R.Rothenberger, July 06, 2009, 09:28:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.Rothenberger

Here are some pics. It will be on ebay by the end of the the month. Giving CLC members first look. Car is located west of Indianapolis.  I can be reached at 317.696.2657.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13405844@N05/sets/72157620900393165/show/

http://www.hobbycar.com/cadillac.html

Doug Lemon

As one who loves the 1954 Cadillac, (I have a series 75 formal Limo and a 1954 Superior hearse) I just want to say    that is one BEAUTIFUL car

Joe Manna

I too looked at the photo album.That is one cherry 54.
1951 Chevrolet Bel-Air-50's Style Custom
1963 Cadillac 4 Window Sedan deVille
1991 Cadillac DW69 Brougham,All original and used daily
2015 Cadillac SRX

Carl Schreiber

All -

I can assure anyone - Bobby's car is DONE RIGHT and it's a complete KNOCKOUT!  I had the pleasure of spending some time looking at the car and shooting the breeze with Bobby at the 100-Car Pileup in Morris, IL last October.  He's also a great source for Cadillac parts if you need anything (and reasonable, too).

Someday my 1957 Eldorado will be done...  If mine turns out HALF as good as Bobby's 54 CDV, well, it's a complete success.

Carl Schreiber

R.Rothenberger

Thank you for the kind words, I just want to find it a good home. It's time to start a new project.

John Paul

EldoradoRedd1

S.Rhame

David #19063

Your '54 is so gorgeous!  Good luck!
David #19063
1996 DeVille Concours

Heather

Is there an asking price on the car??

R.Rothenberger