News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1987 caddy

Started by Margaret, August 24, 2009, 10:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Margaret

I have a 1987 caddy I will be getting rid of do you want it?
In Chicago Illinois area
Deville Brougham

margaret

Walter Youshock

Margaret,

There is no such model as a DeVille Brougham.  The 1987 DeVilles were front-wheel drive and the Brougham was rear wheel drive.

Can you post a photo, mileage and an asking price?
CLC #11959 (Life)
1957 Coupe deVille
1991 Brougham

Margaret

Quote from: Walter Youshock on August 25, 2009, 09:31:53 AM
Margaret,

There is no such model as a DeVille Brougham.  The 1987 DeVilles were front-wheel drive and the Brougham was rear wheel drive.

Can you post a photo, mileage and an asking price?
9/11
Sorry I am just checking back now. ( I am a teacher and started back to school...oops lost track of time!)
It is a brougham, rear wheel drive (interesting in snow)
it has about 110,000 on original engine.
Price ... not much I was saving it for my teenage son .... but now we want to get rid of it. 
Price will be cheap. I will get you a price, picture and more info this weekend.

I have a Deville now.  I love caddy's, this 87 was my driving car until about 2 years ago.  I love this car but we are running out of room.

Walter Youshock

You need to join the club, then!

1987 was the year I graduated high school.  I wish somebody gave me an '87 Brougham...
CLC #11959 (Life)
1957 Coupe deVille
1991 Brougham

margaret

HI I am hoping to get rid of car this week.  I really just want it to be gone. $100 its a deal.
we were all busy this weekend....or my 'tech service' son was. he has a picture of car on his phone and facebook I need to have him send a picture.
Car ran as of last spring and has been sitting since then. WE had catalitic converted fixed @ 7 years ago. the connection pipe going out has rusted and it is hanging. (so not drivable now) I did not want to put any thing else into it so we are getting rid of it. (wait has been I needed to order new title)
please let me know if you are interested or I will have it picked up this week.
faster may be my email Margaret_Stokes@ipsd.org

Margaret

Here's the car!