News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Real Wire Wheels and tires FOR SALE

Started by Stuart CLC#19301, January 20, 2012, 06:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stuart CLC#19301

I have a beautiful set of 4 Real Caddy Wire Wheels for sale that came off a 1992 Brougham that I used on my last Seville.  The tires have about 3,000 miles on them and are in great shape.  Fits 77-92 RWD Cadillacs and the tires are BF Goodrich Control T/A 225/70-15 and the wires are 15 Chrome with all spokes there and in nice shape.  Looking to get $1,450.00 for the set and I will ship for free to the 48 lower states.  Hawaii and Alaska are more money.  I might be willing to sell the rims without the tires for $150 less as it will cost me money to take the tires off.  Please call Stuart @ 612-741-7416 or email me!

Thanks for looking
Stuart Andreassen CLC#19301
First Generation Seville Expert
New and Used Auto Broker
Minneapolis/St. Paul Based