News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1960 Fleetwood

Started by Junkhead57, May 20, 2015, 01:52:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkhead57

1960 Cadillac Fleetwood 4dr sedan in a very rare original color, Turquois. This car has been sitting in a sealed garage since `78. Its been run over the years by the past owner but not used. This Fleetwood is a very solid car, there is no rust issues. Perfect trunk ,floors,& body.  I recently went thru all the brakes, cooling system, fuel system & did a tune up , new oil & filter, u-joint, 4 new radial tires, battery  & some exhaust work. Basically everything you would want to go over if you wanted to start using the car & to make it safe. Everything works except the Radio & the AC. The Cad has just 53,000 original miles. The glass & interior is in great condition. The seats have no rips, dash pad is perfect & the interior chrome is in above average condition. The carpet is original & a little worn but decent enough to leave. The car has one repaint from back in the early 70`s. The bumper chrome & exterior chrome is super nice. The original vinal top is still in place with one patch. The top is dry & faded but looks good from 5+ feet away & its not peeling. The Fleetwood has been a great driver & fun to take to local shows.  This is NOT a restored car ,nor does it need to be. However some more freshening up & this Cadillac will give you years of enjoyment.  I do have the title. Asking $20,000 or Best offer. You can call me at 203-305-2113.
thanks!

Ken Perry

Nice,,,they are only orignal once! Ken Perry
Cadillac Ken

Junkhead57

Quote from: Ken Perry on May 20, 2015, 02:44:22 PM
Nice,,,they are only orignal once! Ken Perry

-Yea Ken, your so Rite!

Junkhead57

Still avail, deal fell thru... $18,500 or best reasonable offer!

thanks!!!