News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Wanted: 1937 Cadillac Side Mount Cover 1ea (drivers side)

Started by 39dukester, March 22, 2019, 07:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

39dukester

Hello, looking for a 1937 Cadillac sidemount cover, I need the drivers (left) side.  However, I may be able to convert a right side if I have to.

Not sure what other years might work, maybe 1936, etc. Lasalle may also work.

See attached pictures of the one I do have (passenger right side).

Please contact me via email or phone.

Ship to city is Sacramento, CA 95835

anthony_montano@hotmail.com
(916) 826-7952 cell

tozerco

Anthony,

These appear from time-to-time but you (and anyone who might have them) will need to know:

1.    What series car are they for? The larger series (I know for sure about the 75 series) are a different size to the 60 series because they had to accommodate bigger wheels and tyres;

2.    These were a one-year only item and neither the 1936 or 1938 covers are correct for 1937.

Good luck anyway.
John Tozer

'37 7513
'37 7533

39dukester

Thanks John for the info.  I have six Bf Goodrich 700-16 tires which I plan to use, so the smaller 60 series covers may work.  I think the 75 series had bigger tires than 700-16, so we'll see if I get any replies.  Or I will just be patient, as you said they do pop up from time to time.

Anthony