News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

Window Sticker Printing

Started by MRooney, July 29, 2023, 12:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRooney

Where can I go to print a window sticker for my 1976 Eldorado Convertible? 
I have all the information.
Thank you!
Mike

bobrich47

Wow Steve, your designs are impressive! I really like the art deco! I've bookmarked your site when I am closer to getting my car back on the road.     What are the window stickers you're refering to? The dealer sales stickers? If so, do you have an example of one used in 1947? (Don Lee in LA is where my car was sold in '47) thanks, Bob
Bob Richards

Clewisiii

This is the one I bought from Steve for my 61.  I bought a few to have spares. 
IMG_20230730_160407598.jpgIMG_20230730_160420981.jpg
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering

jdemerson

Quote from: StevenTuck on July 31, 2023, 06:10:50 AMThanks Bob.

Window Stickers, aka Monroney Labels, did not come into existence until the 1959 model year. I have created a few prior to that year. I just made up something appropriate for that year.

I purchased a couple of them for my '52. They are similar to what Carl posted. They are encased in plastic and have tabs that stick well to the inside of a door window. Of course being a '52, they are not exactly period-correct, but they do draw attention and conversation at the Saturday a.m. Cars & Coffees. I'm very satisfied with Steve's work.

John Emerson
1952 Cadillac Sedan 6219X
John Emerson
Middlebury, Vermont
CLC member #26790
1952 Series 6219X
http://bit.ly/21AGnvn

OzellaJT

If you're looking for a window sticker for your classic car using your VIN, Classic Decoder is your best bet. They offer authentic window sticker replicas based on VIN numbers. Their service is both remarkably affordable and speedy.

Clewisiii

Quote from: OzellaJT on April 02, 2024, 04:40:29 AMIf you're looking for a window sticker for your classic car using your VIN, Classic Decoder is your best bet. They offer authentic window sticker replicas based on VIN numbers. Their service is both remarkably affordable and speedy.
. Doesn't work don't waste your time
"My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest of my life there."  Charles Kettering

Jon S

I don't believe Cadillacs had window stickers pre-1958.  Senator Monroney sponsored a bill called The Automobile Information Disclosure Act of 1958 that required a new type of label be affixed to the window of every car sold in U.S.  I have the original Bill of Sale for my dad's purchase:
Jon

1958 Cadillac Sedan De Ville
1973 Lincoln Continental Coupe
1981 Corvette
2004 Mustang GT

Jon S

I made this one up myself. The "Cadillac" script is incorrect for 1958, but you can make anything up with today's technology
Jon

1958 Cadillac Sedan De Ville
1973 Lincoln Continental Coupe
1981 Corvette
2004 Mustang GT