News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

How to remove upper dash on 1975 - 78 elderado

Started by CAP, March 29, 2024, 02:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAP

Trying to replace my fuel gague, as well as my 2 front speakers and fix my clock. The clock the passenger speakers are so what simple to get to, however the fuel gague and the driver side speakers are blocked by the aircon controller and a vent
Question is, would it be better to remove the whole top of the dash for easier access or just to try and move move vent and controller out of the way?

Update: so I got the ac control pantles out of the way, but now I'm stuck on how to get this ac tubing detached from the air vent

bcroe

I would do anything possible from the top, just
a few screws and unplug the wiper switch. See
page 6-119 of your 76 service manual. 
Bruce Roe

CAP

are these diagrams by chance on the 75 or 74 shop manuals?
or is there a way i can access these online
mainly for the bottom panel between teh driver side ashtray holder and the glove box

bcroe

From the 76 manual, do not have older Cad.
Bruce Roe

scottsdaleaz

1975 Eldorado
Member Number: 34629

V63

1974 -76 Calais deville fleetwood and eldorado all the same, 1977-78 eldorado too.