News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

76 Eldorado convert $3000 or BO

Started by badpoints, November 14, 2023, 02:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Landi

This one is, potentially, a "handy man's special."  If the frame is good, and it can "run and drive," a handy CLC owner could chip away at the list of necessary safety related replacements and service neglected components, and, perhaps, not feel compelled to spend a ton of money to enjoy an occasional summer driver.  Hoping a CLC member will visit and report on findings and post additional pictures.  Thanks for posting this high interest car.  James

2011DTS

James, I agree, if there is not significant salt damage to the underside of the car that would make for a good long term project to be a daily/weekend driver. I would venture to guess from the photos or lack ver of, that the interior is a mess. I would not be surprised if it has significant rodent damage and the interior would need to be completely redone. But still $3,000 is a fair price to haul her off. Hope a member gets her even if it is just for parts.