News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, which the board has delayed until May 15th to give users who are not CLC members time to sign up for the club, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1935-36 lasalle

Started by nate johnson, May 23, 2005, 04:55:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nate johnson

Anyone know where i might find a right front fender for the 1935-36 lasalle series 50. I would certainly make it worth your while.
Thanx
Thepartsdetective.com

JIM CLC # 15000

05-23-05
Nate,dont know if it is still there or not but there is (or was) a 35 or36 La Salle in a field SW of Fairfield, MT. (along side the county road). (Dont know who owns it) could still be there. About the only thing I can tell you is that it has the stright-8 engine.
Suggestion, look in the International Directory for a member that lives near-by and find-out if they will do some bird-dog work for you.

Good luck, Jim