News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1959 Cadillac parts

Started by brian faull clc#25881, April 15, 2009, 12:25:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brian faull clc#25881

I have a ton of 1959 Cadillac parts. I have purchased several parts cars and parts lots to get parts for my 59 projects. If anyone is looking for any parts let me know what you need and I can check my inventory. Thanks, and good luck with your projects.  Brian 412 952 6027.
brian faull clc#25881

hlouden

Do you have A/C components for a 59 Cadillac? I have a Convertible. The pulleys and the brackets are on the car. I need dash vents, compressor, heater box and controls.

brian faull clc#25881

I have all those parts. I also have a set of re chromed dash vents and controls. Give me a call when you get a chance. Thanks, Brian. 412 952 6027.
brian faull clc#25881

59_limo

I'm looking for the 'FLEETWOOD' letter that go on the trunk bar.  Have any?
Chuck Stoops aka 59_limo

brian faull clc#25881

Do you need the whole fine line molding or just the letters? Thanks, Brian. 412 952 6027.
brian faull clc#25881

Roger Zimmermann

Do you have the rear grille for a Fleetwood, as well as the trunk rear molding AND the script Fleetwood? A light switch would also be welcome...
Roger
1956 Sedan de Ville (sold)
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1957 Eldorado Brougham (sold)
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

brian faull clc#25881

I dont have any extra Fleetwood grilles. I do have a rear trunk bar, It is real bent but has the letters. I will check on the condition of the letters. Which switch do you need roger? Thanks, Brian. 412 952 6027.
brian faull clc#25881

Roger Zimmermann

Oups! I was meaning "Headlight" switch. Light switch could be something else. Please look at the condition of the letters; I was sure I could not find letters and molding in good condition at once.
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

Misfit

Roger. You might want to specify which headlight switch you need. The Fleetwood came with the fog light feature as standard equipment. There are two different switches used for the Fleetwood and other models.

MisFit

Roger Zimmermann

Quote from: Misfit on July 11, 2009, 09:09:05 AM
You might want to specify which headlight switch you need.

Usually it is the main switch which need replacement. The fog switch is an add-on; it can be transferred on the "new" switch.
Roger
1956 Eldorado Biarritz
1972 Coupe de Ville
2011 DTS
CLCMRC benefactor #101

brian faull clc#25881

Roger, I should have a few nice headlight switches. I just went out of town for about 2 weeks. When I get home I'll get you some pictures of the switch and the letters. Thanks, Brian. 412 952 6027.
brian faull clc#25881

whitepink59

I need top control arm bushes and shafts for both sides of my front end.  Any in stock?

Cadrob

What city are you in? I'm going to be in Denver in August.

Rob

brian faull clc#25881

I live in Pittsburgh pa. I am just out in Colorado getting parts, I am leaving for Pittsburgh tomorrow. White pink, I am not sure what your looking for. I have several front ends if you need shafts or control arms.  You can buy control arm bushings new, if you just need bushings. You can call me if you want and we can figure it out. Thanks, Brian. 412 952 6027.
brian faull clc#25881

brian faull clc#25881

I just got back in town. Roger, the bent trunk bar is missing the t and the w. The remaining letters are pitted. If you are interested let me know and I'll send a picture. as for the headlight switch, do you just need the switch, or do you also need the chrome bezel and stem? I have a good used switch for $90 and a rebuilt switch for $115. I also have foglamp switches, knobs, and stems. The foglight equipped car has a longer headlight stem to account for the extra length of the foglamp switch. Let me know which one you need and I'll send a picture of it. Thanks, Brian. 412 952 6027.
brian faull clc#25881

Antti

Hey, do you have a solid horn ring for -59 caddy? Other part I'm missing is a "FRONT SECTION"  of the Rear Quarter Panel Molding. I think it's same in both hand sides. The molding should be ONLY from: Serie 62 / De Ville and 2-door coupe models. Check the picture! If you have one please let me know, a.asunmaaemail addresses not permitted.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/evoxgolf/Lhtkohta4-1-2.jpg

-Antti

Antti

..Some more parts needed:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/evoxgolf/Cadi.jpg

It's the front wing's upper molding crest. If you have one, please let me know! (One piece is enough, but I can also buy a pair.)

-Antti

brian faull clc#25881

Antti, I do not have a horn ring or front quater moulding at this time. I have a few of the crests for the gunsights. I will take pictures this week and send them to you. Thanks, Brian. 412 952 6027.
brian faull clc#25881

David Greenburg

This is a bit obscure, but I'm looking for the following:

black kick panels for non-air conditioned car (the carpeted panel included the air vent assembly)
chrome fake "air intakes" that go on the rear doors of a 60S (no or very few pits)
the proper attaching hardware (cotter pin, washers etc.) used to connect the brake pedal to the master cylinder control rod
Good (no cracks) black and white steering wheel
The right or left hand end clips used to attach the trunk stainless trim (the end pieces are different than the inner pieces)

Will buy, or trade if you're interested.  I've got some foglight and autotronic eye parts among other things
David Greenburg
'60 Eldorado Seville
'61 Fleetwood Sixty Special

5caddy9

Do you have the cadillac emblem for the centre of the steering wheel horn?

Chana