News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

Cadillac parts 1928-1931

Started by yachtflame, May 19, 2010, 05:06:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yachtflame

I have a barn full of parts for Cadillac & Lasalle. Lots of metal, engines, spare mount hub caps, light switches, stone guards, distributers and lots more. I remake the pot metal gears,  for the steering throttles, windshield lifting mechanism and also door handles in bronze. Email me or call 412-459-3885

Wayne
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

Robert Beardslee

Hi, welcome back. I wrote to you a few months ago about parts for a 1931 V12 Convertible Coupe. I especially need any parts for the windscreen, as this item was removed in its entirety from my 'basket case' car; which I am trying to bring back from the dead. Please list any other items you may have, as I need alot of other things too. Cheers, Robert (Australia)

yachtflame

Robert,
I'm expecting three parts cars in the next few weeks. They are V-8s so I'm not syre what will fit a  V-12. I'll have to search through my books.
Wayne
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

yachtflame

Robert,
I have cast in bronze several parts for the ccp. My book shows several of the parts fit all V-8, V-12 and V-16. Parts like the inside brace to the piller, the striker for the top hold down, hold down bracket on the top where it connects to the windscreen and most of the metal parts in the top. I may have some windscreen pillers and I'm casting the windscreen adjustment latch, knob and arm. Also making the upper and lower posts for the landou bars to attach to. I may have a set of landou bars for a V-12.  Beyond those parts, I remake the throttle gears for the bottom of the steering column as well as some of the steering wheel spiders and internal cups for the horn button to sit in.
Wayne
Wayne Elsworth
CLC #17075

Robert Beardslee

Yoh Wayne, hope your foot operation went Ok. Yes, would like to go ahead with you supplying your w/s parts for my 31 V12 conv coupe, and I will check to see what pieces are missing from my folding top too. Got a V8 and V16 in my workshop as well, so I had better write up a thorough list. October will be here before we know it. Cheers, Robert (Australia)