News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1941 75 Series $20,000 Not Mine

Started by Bryan J Moran, May 04, 2024, 06:31:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryan J Moran

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/796781944857502

One year with no sale,

Selling for a friend. 1941 Cadillac La Salle (Imperial Limousine). Don't know much about the vehicle. Has all paperwork available as well as appraisal. Please call [hidden information] and ask for Emerson for more information. Asking price is $20,000 or best offer. No scams!
Thank you for looking! Still available! Come. Take a look
CLC 35000

Bryan J Moran

Westminster Maryland,  Is there anyone close that can lay eyes on this car?  I am interested. 
CLC 35000

Vince Taliano #13852

Quote from: Bryan J Moran on May 04, 2024, 06:33:00 PMWestminster Maryland,  Is there anyone close that can lay eyes on this car?  I am interested. 

Hi Bryan,

I reached out to a CLC Potomac Region member who lives in Westminster.  I will keep you posted.

Thanks.

Vince
Vince Taliano
CLC Potomac Region
www.clcpotomacregion.org (view over 4,000 pictures!)

Bryan J Moran

Thank you. I certainly can't justify a trip from Iowa to inspect it but I would offer if the report is good.
CLC 35000

Bryan J Moran

Spoke with the owner-seller. This is a 3 speed car and he has updated to 8v.  He will send an appraisal and information if I send him my email. 

He is mostly into brass era cars, is 82 or so years old and just had surgery so isn't really mobile. 
CLC 35000