News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

F/S: 1971 Fleetwood Brougham NICE!

Started by Davidinhartford, December 07, 2011, 04:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidinhartford

Just a lead.   I spotted this car forsale today while out running errands.    It is not my car.  I do not know the owner.

It has 42,000 miles on it.   It has black leather seats that look perfect.  No cracks, they even look soft still.     The paint looks excellent.  I saw three spots on the trunk with chips about a quarter in size.   More like flaked off.   No rust.  It was raining and the spots did not show up in the pics.   The car is well optioned.

Right side mirror.
Twilight Sentinel.
Guidematic Dimming.
Cruise control.
Tilt & Telescopic steering wheel.
Rear defroster.
AM-FM 8-track I believe.
Climate control.

The car was locked and with the windows wet I couldn't get interior photos.  But it looked showroom new inside.

A buddy with me called the owner and asked how much.   "$12,000 or reasonable offer" was the reply.   He said he was very interested in moving it, so please make an offer.    860-508-6713

I think the car is magnificent.  But I don't have room for it.     It would be nice to see it go to someone in the club.

Antoni Deighton

And optional factory alarm, too!
Nicely optioned car. I already have a '78 Fleetwood Brougham and a shortage of storage space, otherwise it would be mine, but I hope it goes to a good home!
Antoni Deighton - CLC# 25867
1967 Cadillac Eldorado - (Grecian White)
1978 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham - (Arizona Beige)
1965 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT - (Bluette)

Rich S

The power antenna must have been added since the windshield antenna was standard in '71. The Brittany Blue and Black Vinyl Roof combination is very classic. The 1971 Fleetwood Broughams have always been my favorite of the Fleetwood Broughams--lots of neat details! So many cars, so little time . . .
Rich Sullivan CLC #11473

1971 Eldo Conv., 2013 CTS Cpe