News:

Please note that, while reinstating users, I have noticed that a significant majority have not yet entered a Security (Secret) Question & Answer in their forum profile. This is necessary for a self-service (quick) password reset, if needed in the future. Please add the Q&A in your profile as soon as possible

Main Menu

1959, 60, 61 GM FACTORY BUCKET SEATS

Started by mark haaland, March 12, 2009, 09:37:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mark haaland

VERY RARE, NEVER AVAILABLE FOR SALE!  If you can ever find a set for sale they'll need repair and a complete resotoration! ....They'll also most likley very be $5000.00.

I have had 8 sets of these seats and this is by far my best!...One of the last two sets I have left... Completely rust free, refinished 100% restored, painted white to match 1959 Eldo paint codes, stainless trim polished to flawless mint!....All cushions were the very best when covered with new Jenkins white leather! These were set up to go into a show 59 eldo with white interior again of show quality. The floor brackets included are for 59 and 60 floor pans.

If you're considering use in a 1961 I have some .b.rackets and seat mounts/motors available for an additional cost$$

PlLEASE ONLY SERIOUS INDIVIDUALS CALL FOR PICTURES AND DETAILS. Offering to CLC C.lub before anywhere else

Price is firm at $9800.00..... Believe me you will spend that in a heart beat trying to find and restore anything that might be out there. If you can find them?

I've had a solid wood crate built at the cost of $200.00 for transportation anywhere.....This will insure they arrive pristine.

A "turn key"deal complete seats and packaging crate at $10,000.00 plus shipping freight.........Mark 847 868-6528.

Thank you.

Kevinlbyer

Hello mark do you still have these I know this thread is from years ago I bought a pair of the same bucket seats but I'm missing the cable that goes into the motor under the passenger bucket seat then under the carpet into the driver side bucket seat rail to make the driver bucket move foward or backwards when you move the switch so I'm trying to find either just the cable or even a complete set of buckets with the cable to purchase I've been looking for just the cable for a couple years now and no luck on finding someone who has them or someone who makes them. Thanks

The Tassie Devil(le)

G'day Kevin,

As you noted, the original posting was way back in 2009, so my best bet would be to ring Mark on the phone number he listed.

Bruce. >:D
'72 Eldorado Convertible (LHD)
'70 Ranchero Squire (RHD)
'74 Chris Craft Gull Wing (SH)
'02 VX Series II Holden Commodore SS Sedan
(Past President Modified Chapter)

Past Cars of significance - to me
1935 Ford 3 Window Coupe
1936 Ford 5 Window Coupe
1937 Chevrolet Sports Coupe
1955 Chevrolet Convertible
1959 Ford Fairlane Ranch Wagon
1960 Cadillac CDV
1972 Cadillac Eldorado Coupe

Lost in the 60s

I have that cable but it's part of a power track setup I'm selling if you're interested

59-in-pieces

B,

Do your power tracks have the necessary floor mounting brackets.

Have fun,
Steve B.
S. Butcher