News:

The changes to make the forums only allow posting by CLC members have been completed. If you are a CLC member and are unable to post, please send the webmaster your CLC number, forum username and the email in your forum profile for reinstatement to full posting and messaging privileges.

Main Menu

1938-1947 Cadillac Parts for Sale

Started by rismt, August 23, 2018, 07:50:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeybob

Hi, just wondering if you still have any 39 parts still? I'm getting mine back on the road! She's close but still needs a few items. Any chance you have one of those reverse threaded spindle nuts? Passenger side, front, also referred to as a castle nut or slotted hex nut? Another part needed is the stabilizer rod that connects the firewall to the radiator support. And heater box or heater motor (as you know, in WA State, a heater is required)?
Thanks, Mike
39 Series 61 Touring Sedan ... Annie
64 Series 60 Special ... Minnetonka

rismt

Hi Mike ... most are sold. Only a few left which includes a 346 Flathead Timing Cover Crankshaft Seal, Factory Black & White Photo of 39 Series 61, radiator hose (new) and used gas tank straps in good condition. If you are interested in these parts I will accept any reasonable offer knowing they are going to a fellow 39 Cad guy !!! If you are outside of the Spokane area I am willing to send to you. Feel free to email me directly at rismt@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Bob Schwartz
Bob Schwartz
CLC Member #25646
Spokane, WA
1939 Cadillac Series 61 Sedan