News:

Reminder to CLC members, please make sure that your CLC number is stored in the relevant field in your forum profile. This is important for the upcoming change to the Forums access, More information can be found at the top of the General Discussion forum. To view or edit your profile details, click on your username, at the top of any forum page. Your username only appears when you are signed in.

Main Menu

1938 Cadillac model 60 front fenders for sale

Started by k8096, September 25, 2018, 09:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

k8096

Nice pair of 1938 Cadillac model 60 front fenders for sale.  These have been sitting in a dry barn since the early 1970's.  Very straight with no dents or warping.  There is a very small amount of rust through at the bottom rear of each fender where the front wheel would have kicked up mud.  This would not be hard to fix.  Asking $400.  These are located near Akron, OH.  You pick up, or I can deliver to the Chocolate Field at Hershey for free in two weeks.  Contact me at jwgehring@hotmail.com for more info.           
J Gehring

k8096

Fenders will be at Hershey space CS 22.   I don't want to take them back home.  Make an offer.
J Gehring